v4.7.0 released on 7/26/23 at 9:31PM EST
The 4.7.0 release contains an important Frontline IEP integration and several bug fixes.
New Features & Improvements🌟
- Administrators can share SFTP credentials for IEP and student roster to configure a nightly data sync and enable a manual data sync as well.
- Users can now create new IEP periods from the Goals tab in a student profile page.
- The time of the last save will now display at the top of the page.
- The navigation bar color has been updated to match the colors of the new CR LiftEd logo.
Bug Fixes ⚒️
- A bug preventing users from resetting their password using the ”Forgot Password” button on the login screen has been fixed.
- The issue causing an error message to display, which is preventing users from logging in has been resolved. Users can log in as expected.
- Data Caching has been implemented with Data Tracking Sessions to ensure that tracking data always saves even when there is an unstable internet connection.
- A bug causing data points to disappear when changing the date has been fixed.
- A bug preventing users from ending data collection has been resolved.
- Class lists will display according to the selected district, as expected.
- Phase change lines will display as expected when added to graphs for Task Analysis types.
- An issue causing the Avg Score to calculate incorrectly has been resolved.
- Users with an insufficient screen size to run the LiftEd application will receive an error message, as expected.
- When resuming a tracking session, all selections made previously will display and will not be selectable.
- Goals and Activity Tracking will save as expected.
- Fixed an issue which caused library contents to be hidden from some users.
Top Priority Feature Requests & Enhancements
These are top priority requests reported by LiftEd users that our engineering team is working on next:
- Graphing enhancements
- Tracking session summaries with target level data, prompts used, etc
- Creating new tracking sessions 10x faster
- Assigning activities and behaviors to students 10x faster
- Behavior progress / graph report PDF export
- Improved prompt level tracking
- Seeing behavior observation summaries for each behavior from student profile
- Improved mastery workflow