Users can create Goal Tracking Sessions for themselves, as well as other team members.
To create Goal Tracking Sessions:
Navigate to the Data Tracking page.
Click Track on the bottom toolbar.
3. There are existing tracking sessions that you personally have access to. For this example, we are going to create an entirely new tracking session.
4. Click + New Session in the upper right-hand corner.
5. The "Tracking Session Details" will display. This is where users need to enter all of the important details, including students, the tracking session's name, dates, and data.
6. Use the drop-down in the upper left-hand side to change classes.
7. Select which students to include by putting a blue checkmark next to their name.
8. Name the session and select the start date.
TIP: The session name is optional. However, it is recommended to name them for easier searching and organization.
9. The current date is selected by default. To change the date, click the calendar icon and select the date the session should start on.
10. The "Session Observer" box allows users to set themself or someone else as the session observer. (Here is where there is an option to assign someone else)
11. Click the drop-down arrow and make a selection. Please note: If this tracking session is assigned to another member of the team, you will not see the activity in your list of scheduled tracking sessions.
If creating for yourself: Put your own name here.
If creating tracking sessions for fellow team members: Input their name here.
12. Since this is a Goal Tracking Session, the "Goals" are already selected under the "What student data are you tracking?" section.
13. To track this goal as a therapy or provider session, click the box next to this option. If selected, additional therapy options/entries are there to complete. This also marks the session in CR LiftEd as therapy related.
14. Once all students are selected and the required fields are completed, click the Continue.
15. All selected student(s) will display along with their goals and short term objectives. Select a student in the right pane to proceed with selecting which goals and objectives to track with this Goal Tracking Session. The selected student's name will be highlighted in blue.
16. Scroll and search the student's goals manually or use the search or filter options as shown below.
17. To include all of the student's goals, click All next to the number of goals on the same toolbar.
18. Put a checkmark next to any applicable goals that should be tracked for each student. Students with selections made will no longer have an arrow and "Next" by their name, it will be replaced with a green checkmark that says "Ready".
19. Click Finish Set-up. A pop-up will display dialog asking to save the session and start tracking immediately or save the session to start tracking later.
20. If you choose to start the session now, you will immediately be taken to the goal tracking session just created.
21. If you choose to start tracking later, you will be taken back to the Data Tracking page and will see the new tracking session listed there. When you are ready to start the tracking session, click Continue on the right-hand side of the activity. You will then be able to input data for the session as show above.