To assign activity to students:
Click Assign to Student(s) in the activity's management menu.
2. Here users can assign activities to multiple students, as well as personalize them to each student.
3. The first screen is where you will make your student selection. Search for students by name or scroll down to manually find students. Once the student is located, click the white box next to their name to input a checkmark.
4. After selecting all students, click Next Step in the top right-hand corner.
5. On the next screen, select which student goals this activity aligns to. Scroll down or search by clicking the magnifying glass above the goal list.
6. To include a goal, click the white box next to the goal to put a checkmark.
7. After selecting all of the student's goals, click Finish.
View the video below for a step by step guide on assigning activity to students.